Back from a visit to my parents in Baltimore, and trying to get caught up on email and snail mail. The documents needed for our immigration to Canada are now starting to flow in. So far I’ve gotten:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Sealed Transcript from Cambridge University
Now the remaining documents include:
- Sealed Transcript from the University of Cincinnati (for my undergrad degree). Have sent away for it, but nothing yet.
- Letters from the HR Departments of my last 3 jobs attesting to the fact that I did in fact work there (on Company stationery). I have to get moving on this.
- A form from the Cambridge, England Police Department concerning my stay there as a student in 1983 (I don’t have a clue how to proceed here).
- Passport-type photos. That should be easy.
- Results of a complete Physical. Have to get this scheduled soon.
That’s most of it, I think. That’s not including the portfolio of my work that I’m trying to put together. I’ll be back in Vancouver for a Multimedia/Internet convention at the end of the month, and hopefully should be able to deliver some of these documents as well as my other information to the offices of our lawyer there at that time.
Slowly but surely.
written while listening to: Tubin — Sonatina in D minor — ii. Andante sostenuto, quasi largo from the album “Tubin — The Complete Piano Music” by Vardo Rummessen